Kinobo "Akiro" 2 USB Condenser Microphone
- USB Microphone with great quality voice audio recording
- One of the best Condenser Microphone USB products we sell - ideal for use as a computer microphone for Skype
- Compatible with all versions of Windows PC's including Windows 10
- Attractive appearance and rubberised finish will look great on your desktop as a computer microphone usb
- Easy to use USB Microphone - just plug and play with no additional software or drivers required.
The Kinobo Akiro is the gold standard of USB Microphone. It features a crisp, high quality recording capacity which makes it one of the best condenser microphone usb products on the market. Ideal for use as a computer microphone for Skype, it helps you make calls and record your voice clearly.
If you're looking for a Skype Microphone USB style because you can't use your line-in port, or you want to improve the quality of your laptop mic, the Akiro is a good choice. It's very easy to use, simply plug it into your USB 2.0 port and Windows will do the rest, installing automatically without any additional drivers. It's compatible with all versions of Windows after XP, including Windows 8 and Windows 10. It's also the ideal companion for voice dictation software such as Dragon.
This computer microphone usb can also be adjusted at the 'neck' of the microphone, depending on the shape you want to create. It features a 1 year warranty so if the mic stops working you can return it for a free replacement.
Plug and Play USB microphone with no drivers required
Excellent sound quality - clear and precise with minimal background noise
120cm USB cord length
Adjustable to several positions
Finished in professional black matt coating
Great condenser microphone usb product compatible with voice dictation software and Skype
Technical Specifications :
• In record mode, sampling rate for 8KHz, 11.025KHz, 22.05KHz, 32KHz, 44.1KHz, and 48KHz are supported
• Full scale output voltage 0.6*VCCA
• Maximum output power 30 - mW
• Signal-to-noise ratio -85 - dB
• Input signal: 1kHz and -180dB (A-weighted)
• Total harmonic distortion -- 0.1 -- %
• Input signal: 1 kHz
• Mute attenuation -- -90 dB
• Input signal: 1 kHz and -0 dB (A-weighted)